Why You Need to Buy the New and Redesigned Miller 271331 Camouflage Digital Infinity Series Helmet
The invention of the auto-darkening feature in welding helmets has been regarded as the best thing to ever happen to welders. Nevertheless, that is not the only feature that Miller 271331 Camouflage helmet is offering. The helmet has hit the stores with a bang, as it offers new features not present in many other helmets. It gives you the best wide viewing area than before with more welding modes. Let us get into more details about the helmet below.
- The helmet gives you a wider viewing area of 13.4 square inches. It is among the largest viewing areas you will get in such helmets.
- The helmet is oversized to house the comfort cushion needed by the user.
- It has the on and off power control switch for easy switching between modes.
- It uses lithium batteries that can last up to 3000 hours.
- Fast switching speed of up to 1/20,000 sec.
- It is lightweight, weighing only 23 Oz.
- 3-year lens warranty.
Best Feature of the Product
The helmet gives you four arc sensors and modes commonly used when welding. This includes Weld, Cut, X-mode and Grind. The mentioned four modes, each represents activities done during welding of any material. The X-mode is used to prevent the sunlight from darkening the helmet lens before the actual welding starts. You will have better visibility to know where exactly to weld before the helmet can darken.
Why it will be the Best Seller on Amazon
Most of the time, you might find that the welding helmets almost have the same design, but just a different brand name. The Miller 271331 helmet is different as the headgear is redesigned to offer something new in the market. This will of course make most people intrigued to try it out. The redesign of the headgear comes with a number of adjustments and better support for the helmet.
Who Needs this Product the Most?
The helmet has four modes that the user can utilize. The modes are for those welders who are continuously looking for a helmet that can handle different types of welding applications. The modes include cutting, grinding, weld and X-mode. The work of the X-mode is to eliminate any cases of sun interference and help in cavity welds.
Pros and Cons
- The helmet is lightweight, as it weighs only 23 oz.
- The manufacturer has ensured the comfort of the user by cushioning the helmet.
- Fast switching speed guarantees the safety of the user from the welding light.
- The presence of digital control makes it easy to move from one setting to another.
- The InfoTrack lens technology can track your welding activities and display the arc time.
- The helmet meets the international and CSA standards.
- The user is presented with a large viewing area thanks to its wide screen.
- The helmet is backed with a 3-year warranty. Such warranties can make anyone know that the helmet is reliable and durable.
- The menu of the helmet is simple to use as compared to some other helmets in its category.
- Due to its large size, it might feel uncomfortable for some welders.
- There is the need to increase the number of features to help in using the same helmet in different welding applications.
The customer score sometimes is what makes a person buy or skip a product. The Miller 271331 helmet has earned the best ratings on Amazon and other trusted online store. The ratings might be few, but it just shows that the helmet lives up to its specifications. The helmet has an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
Summary of Amazon Customers Reviews
The helmet has the capability to operate in four different modes. These modes are the ones commonly used by many welders. It seems like the company took the time to come up with a helmet that addresses the needs of most welders. Another selling point for the helmet is the large viewing area it has to offer. Most welders would say that it is the largest in the industry right now. The helmet is here to outshine its competition for some time.
The high ratings on Amazon are quite important to many people as it shows that the helmet truly offers what many welders want. The new and redesigned headgear makes it easy for many people to use and easy to wear. The helmet is more comfortable to wear than most other helmets in its category. Such features give it an edge over the many helmets that cannot offer the same comfort. Welders who might be spending the whole day welding can benefit from wearing it.