Protect Your Eyes with ADF Technology By Using Jackson Safety BH3 Welding Helmet
To get higher ratings in stores such as Amazon, it means that the product is good. The Jackson Safety BH3 helmet stands out to be counted among the best welding helmets that any welder should get. The helmet has a 5-year warranty, which lays to rest all the doubts about its durability. The quality of protection the wearer gets makes it easy to refer the same helmet to a friend or colleague. Now, it is time to get into details about this helmet.
- It is great for MIG, Arc and TIG welding.
- Provides better optical clarity.
- It uses Auto Darkening Filter (ADF) lens to offer more protection.
- The shade density ranges from 9 to 13.
- It is the best for supporting any long term welding tasks.
- Offers maximum clarity at different angles.
- It weighs only 2.1 pounds, making it lightweight.
- It has reduced heat buildup capability.
- It has reduced heat buildup capability.
- It is in line with the ANSI standards to ensure maximum protection.
- It is easily adjustable to fit different people.
- 5 year warranty.
Best Benefit of this Product
This Jackson Safety BH3 helmet provides the best clarity for the welder to work on the material at different angles. Some helmets might make it hard to view the welding part as they darken even before you start welding. This helmet will only darken after the welding activity has started. You get a clear view of the weld that is being done. After a whole day of welding, you should not be worried about feeling eyestrains as this helmet protects the eyes using the ADF technology.
Why it is the Best Seller on Amazon
The durability of any product can always mark its success when it comes to sales. The Jackson Safety BH3 helmet is made of a superior material that ensures durability. The durability of the helmet makes it applicable to many applications that involve welding.
The number of great features is the other thing that makes it the best seller. The use of the Auto Darkening Filter lens makes it suitable for the long-term welding activities.
Who Needs This Product the Most?
This helmet is best suitable for people who are likely to be involved in welding for long periods each day. To start with, the helmet is lightweight and feels comfortable to wear. The user will not feel the strain of wearing the helmet the whole day because of its weight. The helmet also covers the face, ears, forehead, and the neck, thus protecting every inch of the head from the sparks from welding. The ADF technology can change the darkness degree based on the different welding activities that the user might be trying to do.
Pros and Cons
- The auto darkening filter is adjusted with the sensitivity of the light. You can easily see through the helmet when looking at a natural light source or bulb. It only darkens when welding.
- Built from a durable material.
- The helmet has a reduced heat built-up capability in its interior to keep the user working for a long time.
- It is easy to adjust the helmet to suit different wearers.
- It looks fashionable because of its impressive design and better visual appealThe company offers a 5-year warranty on the helmet.
- It is lightweight to avoid strain on the wearer.
- It lacks the TEST button that most welders find it necessary. The test button is important to check if the auto-shade is working properly.
- The Jackson Safety BH3 helmet lacks the grinding and torch mode. This can limit its functionality and application area when grinding is needed.
- It is expensive.
it is easy to note that it scores quite high. That is quite an impressive score as compared to the other helmets that are in the same category.
Summary of Amazon Customer’s Scores
It is comfortable, reliable and offers a great value for the money. That is what most people feel when using this the Jackson Safety BH3 helmet. Since the helmet has so many great features, it manages to get into the category of the bestseller helmets on Amazon. The new technology for auto darkening the lens makes people buy the helmet with the confidence that it will protect their eyes. The only downside that most people see is that the helmet is expensive. Since it offers many advantages, one disadvantage will not kill the spirit.
The fact that it lacks the grind and torch mode, it does not make the helmet any less useful. All the functions it is built to accomplish can be done very well without any problems. The company knows the importance of providing top-notch safety to the eye by using the latest technology. The helmet goes further to protect the ears and the neck from any sparks from the welding activity.